Total shares savings as at date 6 billion.
Total balance sheet as at date 9 billion.
Total membership as at date about 8,000 members and still growing.
Total labor force of about 40 staff.
The mission of this Credit Union is to continuously develop and improve the livelihood of its co-operators and their communities through the provision of proximate and efficient micro-finance and cooperative services.
To continuously give our members the deserved returns on their investment with us by paying best interest rates on savings in CamCCUL Network.
Besides upholding the objective of “not for profit” as other Co-operative Credit Unions, Mitanyen Cooperative Credit Union Ltd also has the following objectives;
- To encourage its members to make regular savings by providing them with possibilities of investing their money.
- To provide members with loans for purposes of providence or production or both..
- To foster the economic and social interest of its members.
- To ensure the progress of its members by educating them continuously on the proper use of money.
- To offer to members complementary savings, credit and financial services as stipulated by the bye-laws.
- To provide credit union services such as risk management, checking system, education, training, salary payments and any other services deem necessary to its members objectives.
Financing of petrol station (Goshen)
Financing of Contracts (Road Construction)
Financing of agricultural activities
Financing of other petty traders (bakery, etc)