Besides upholding the objective of “not for profit” as other Co-operative Credit Unions, Mitanyen Cooperative Credit Union Ltd also has the following objectives;
- To encourage its members to make regular savings by providing them with possibilities of investing their money.
- To provide members with loans for purposes of providence or production or both..
- To foster the economic and social interest of its members.
- To ensure the progress of its members by educating them continuously on the proper use of money.
- To offer to members complementary savings, credit and financial services as stipulated by the bye-laws.
- To provide credit union services such as risk management, checking system, education and training, salary payments and any other services that are deem necessary to its members’ objectives of the credit union.