Besides upholding the objective of “not for profit” as other Co-operative Credit Unions, Mitanyen Cooperative Credit Union also has the following objectives;
- To encourage its members to make regular savings providing them with possibilities of investing their money.
- To provide members with loans for purposes of providence or production or both..
- To foster the economic and social interest of its members.
- To ensure the progress of its members educating them continuously on the proper use of money.
- To offer to members complementary savings, credit and financial services as stipulated the bye-laws.
- To provide credit union services such as risk management, checking system, education, training, salary payments and any other services deem necessary to its members objectives.